विकिपीडिया:Tasks(Tasks सून पुनर्निर्देशित)
ज्या वस्तूंचेर कोंकणी विकिपिडियाक लक्ष दवरूंक जाय
Jeo vostuncher Konknni Wikipidiek lokx dorunk zai
ಕಂಚೆ ವಸ್ತುಚೆರಿ ಕೊಂಕಣಿ ವಿಕಿಪೀಡಿಯಾಕ ಲಕ್ಷ ದಿವ್ಚಾಕ ಜಾಯಿ
(Create your wishlist of work you'd like to see done - specially what YOU can contribute to - here.)
Our proposed tasks are–
Dhaktim_panam - This link has pages in Romi Konkani which needs either to be edited or expanded. Wherever possible links for external source has been provided. You are welcome to help keep Konkani alive worldwide.
- Get more volunteers
- Link up with techies
- Translate more relevant articles
- Share more relevant photos, images. Fredericknoronha (उलोवप) 00:36, 29 जून 2015 (IST)
- Have awareness Sessions in the Konkan belt and among Konkanis abroad.
- Train new editors to write in Kannada and Romi script to contribute along with the Devanagari script, so that everyone who speaks the language has access in whichever lipi they know.Outofindia (उलोयात) 15:01, 15 जुलय 2015 (IST)
Just some suggestions as of Feb 9, 2016 Fredericknoronha 04:08, 9 फेब्रुवारी 2016 (IST)
- More translations, transliterations.
- Lots of existing content waiting to be translated.
- This includes Konkani Vishwakosh, English Wikipedia, Portuguese Wikipedia...
- Also also Devanagari-to-Romi, Romi-to-Devanagari, etc.
- Konkanverter seems promising. Let's try it: http://konkanverter.com/sample-page/
- We need a special class of language-specialists, who will focus on edit, correcting.
- The techies (in Goa and elsewhere) are waiting to be asked for help.
- Try to share some nice articles via Facebook, email, mailing lists.
- Surely, many people who could be involved, are not even aware.
- Try the Wikipedia translation tool, it's fun.
- For help on that see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Content_translation
- Goodnight for now....
Translations on TranslateWiki.netबदल
We need to translate two extensions on TranslateWiki.net: 'Flow', which has already been deployed, and 'VisualEditor' which is about to be deployed. Without translations in TranslateWiki, we will see / are seeing English or Hindi messages.